Lightweight Wheels - Disc
Please email or call to order these wheels so we can verify current pricing and availability.
Aerodynamics, stiffness and minimum weight are the three key factors when it comes to fighting the wind and the chrono in a time trial. Whether on the track, on the road or in a triathlon - when what matters is the very last quantum of speed, you need our new black Lightweight Disc. On every time trial track around the world our new 780g disc wheel sets the benchmark: top aerodynamics to avoid any kind of air turbulences, best uphill capacities on today's mostly wavy courses and best acceleration combined with an excellent stiffness of 90 N/mm. All this makes the new Lightweight Disc an unbeatable weapon when fighting for the last split seconds. In combination with our brand new Lightweight VR8 font wheel, this will be probably the lightest and stiffest set of wheels for time trial on the market.
- Carbon fibre wheel/Disc in 700C size/28"
- all rear wheels with DT Swiss 190s rear hubs
- easy to change rotor for Campy 9/10/11-speed or for Shimano 9/10-speed and SRAM 10-speed
- laminated magnet (for bike computer)
- individually numbered read-only microchip laminated (important for the registration and ServiceUp) in every wheel
- now includes double wheel bag, pump adapter and quick releases