KGS / Passoni XXTi Custom Bicycle
Fashion and Technology in the bike world - Mix of materials and colors.
Please email call or Skype (kevingsaunders) to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering a KGS / Passoni Custom Bicycle.
The tradition of titanium and the technology of carbon. It's the combination of these two materials that creates a unique frame known for its elegance and originality.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket
- shell and dropouts, CNC works. Weaved carbon, resined in Italy.
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 35 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm in carbon, oblique tube Ø 41 mm
- Rear triangle: round conical vertical blade Ø 19 mm. Oval conical horizontal blade 31x20mm
- Lugs: titanium grade 9, CNC machined
- Bottom bracket Shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: integrated conical Ø 50 mm, CNC machined, titanium grade 5, bearings Ø 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project, shell-shaped, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: integrated, tube middle-end length max 700 mm *traditional seat post available on request
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand; painted carbon tube; graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast
- Colors: Pure Titanium & Bronze hybrid, Panama Brown, Red Sprint, Great Blue Hole, Blue Eye, Green 13, Orange Jos, Yellow Tour, White Passoni, Pink Vale, Black Smoking, Bordeaux allegro, Ivory Pool, BRG British Racing Green
- Fork: Columbus Carve Mega, customized Passoni
- people who love to be distinguished because of determination and color
- people who have a very competitive spirit
All KGS / Passoni XXTi custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.