KGS / Passoni Va Lentina Custom Bicycle
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
Nice, cheerful, bright: Passoni Va Lentina, the bike to smile to traffic jam. Fully customiseable colors and accessories.
- Tubes: Niobium steel Columbus Spirit for Lugs. Casted steel lugs and bottom bracket shell and steel Cr-Mo dropouts, CNC machining
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 28,6 mm, seat tube Ø 28,6 mm, oblique tube Ø 31 mm
- Rear triangle: round seat stays taper Ø 16 mm. Oval chain stays taper 30x16 mm.
- Bottom Bracket Shell / lugs: casted steel lugs, BSA threading
- Steering tube: Ø 31,7 mm traditional, steel Spirit for Lugs al Niobium, drawn seamless, traditional headset 1"
- Dropouts: Steel Cr-Mo track, CNC machining with replaceable INOX steel gear plate
- Seat post clamping device: welded clamp with titanium screw, customised Passoni
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes lacquering and joints color contrast
- Color: Pantone, customised
- Fork: Columbus steel, casted steel track head, straight blades, customized "Passoni"
- people who wants to breathe emotions
- people who love colors
- people who want to go fast with Va Lentina
All KGS / Passoni Va Lentina custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.