KGS / Passoni Top Pathfinder Custom Hardtail Mountain Bicycle
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
Technology, frame studies and Italian tradition of Passoni's titanium in off-road version.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket
- shell and dropouts, CNC machined
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 36,4 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm, oblique tube Ø 41 mm
- Rear triangle: round conical vertical blade Ø 19 mm S-shaped. Oval conical horizontal blade 21x27 mm S-shaped
- Bottom bracket shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni pantographed logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: integrated Ø 45 mm, CNC machined, titanium grade 5, bearings Ø 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project, shell-shaped, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger, International Standard disk support
- Seat post clamping device: Passoni customized clamp
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand; graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast
- Color: Pure Titanium, Pure Titanium & White Passoni, Bronze hybrid, Panama Brown, Red Sprint, Great Blue Hole, Blue Eye, Green 13, Orange Jos,
- Yellow Tour, Pink Vale, Black Smoking, Bordeaux allegro, Ivory Pool, BRG British Racing Green
- Fork: Different option. To indicate the desired fork on the order
- people who love off-roading
- people who love to be distinguished also in the mud
All KGS / Passoni Top Pathfinder custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.