KGS / Passoni Top Force Wired Custom Bicycle
Wired for Di 2
Please email call or Skype (kevingsaunders) to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering a KGS / Passoni Custom Bicycle.
Not only mechanics, today electronics combines with titanium to ensure Top Force Wired the best performance. This is the same Top Force racing frame but it has internal Di 2 wiring.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket
- shell and dropouts, CNC machined
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 36,4 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm with loop for wiring output, king size oblique tube Ø 48 mm, bi-oval, constant
- thickness, with loops for wiring output
- Rear triangle: round conical vertical blade Ø 19 mm. Oval conical horizontal blade 31x20mm with loop for wiring output
- Bottom bracket shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: integrated conical Ø 56 mm, CNC machined, bearings Ø 1"1/8 upper - 1"1/2 lower
- Dropouts: Passoni project, shell-shaped, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: Passoni customized clamp
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand, graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast
- Color: Pure Titanium
- Fork: Columbus Genius customized Passoni
- people interested in innovation and technology
- people who have a very competitive spirit
- people who prefer a sloping top tube and compact geometry
All KGS / Passoni Top Force Wired custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.