KGS / Passoni Top Evolution Custom Bicycle
Please email call or Skype (kevingsaunders) to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering a KGS / Passoni Custom Bicycle.
The evolution, all long in our collection, shaped by the innovations of cycling world year after year.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket
- shell and dropouts, CNC machined
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 35 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm, down tube Ø 36,4 mm
- Rear triangle: seat stays taper Ø 19 mm. Oval chain stays taper 31x20 mm
- Bottom bracket shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: Ø 45 integrated, CNC machined, titanium grade 5, bearings 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: bush in titanium grade 5, with screw in titanium
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand, graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast
- Color: Pure Titanium
- Fork: Columbus Tusk Straight customized Passoni
- people who want to cover long distances in complete comfort
- people who look for a simple sporting line
All KGS / Passoni Top Evolution custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.