KGS / Passoni Single Speed Custom Bicycle
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
Light, practical, free, dynamic, with an essential mechanics. The first Passoni single speed city bike, perfect to spring fast end-to-end in the town.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9 (3Al/2,5V) with different thicknesses, drawn and strengthened. Titanium grade 5 (6Al/4V) for head tube, bottom bracket
- shell and dropouts, CNC machined
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 35 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm, down tube Ø 36,5 mm
- Rear triangle: seat stays taper Ø 19 mm. Oval chain stays taper 31x20 mm
- Bottom bracket shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: integrated, CNC machined, titanium grade 5, bearings 1"1/8
- Dropouts: : track Passoni project, titanium grade 5, CNC machined with replaceable INOX steel guide
- Seat post clamping device: bush in titanium grade 5, with screw in titanium
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes glazed by hand, graphics applied directly on the tube in titanium by sandblast. The new Passoni graphics "Single Speed" is
- conceived for a sustainable mobility and dedicated to it. Fusing the "S" in this brand, we formed symbols representing number 8, oxygen's atomic
- number, source of life.
- Color: Pure Titanium
- Fork: Columbus Tusk Straight customized Passoni
- people who want to get themselves out of traffic jam nimbly
- people who want to be cutting-edge
All KGS / Passoni Single Speed custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.