KGS / Passoni Nero XL Custom Bicycle
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
The frame in banded carbon for races. Full oversize tubes, integrated seat post and monolithic fork. Rigid, light and with a high performance, very
suitable for competitors who want to be distinguished.
- Tubes: Carbon T800, manufactured and printed in Italy. Bottom bracket shell, brake bridge, head set couplings and dropouts in titanium grade 5, CNC machined
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 42 mm, seat tube Ø 35 mm, oblique tube Ø 50 mm
- Rear triangle: round conical vertical blade Ø 22 mm. Oval conical horizontal blade 31x20 mm
- Bottom bracket shell: titanium grade 5, CNC machined, BSA threading *on request bottom bracket shell in ergal, BB30 or oversize BSA threaded
- Head tube: integrated conical Ø 56 mm, CNC machined, head set in ergal, bearings Ø 1"1/8 upper - 1"1/2 lower. For frame size up till 550 mm it is
- possible to use an integrated conical head tube Ø 50 mm head seat in ergal bearings Ø 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project, titanium grade 5, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: integrated, tube middle-end length max 700 mm *traditional seat post available on request
- Finishing/Graphics: tubes in titanium glazed by hand; painted carbon tube
- Colors: White Passoni, Bronze hybrid, Panama Brown, Red Sprint, Great Blue Hole, Blue Eye, Green 13, Orange Jos, Yellow Tour, Pink Vale, Black Smoking, Bordeaux allegro, Ivory Pool, BRG British Racing Green
- Fork: Columbus Genius Ø 56 mm, Columbus Carve Mega Ø 50 mm customized Passoni
- people who have a very competitive spirit
- people who prefer a sloping top tube and compact geometry
- people who love carbon fiber
All KGS / Passoni Nero XL custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.