KGS / Passoni Mirror Custom Bicycle
Elegance on the go
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
The frame in stainless steel "as they used to be made" with very important technical qualities. Reflecting like a mirror.
- Tubes: Steel Columbus XCr, customised "Passoni". Bottom bracket shell and dropouts in stainless steel 316, CNC machining
- Front triangle: round tubes, top tube Ø 31,7 mm, seat tube Ø 31,7 mm, oblique tube Ø 38 mm bi-oval
- Rear triangle: round seat stays taper Ø 16 mm. Oval chain stays taper 28,5x18 mm
- Bottom bracket shell: stainless steel 316, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Head tube: Ø 36 mm traditional, stainless steel 316, drawn seamless, traditional headset 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project shell, stainless steel 316 , CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: welded clamp with titanium screw, customised Passoni
- Finishing/Graphics: mirror polished steel, painted joints for a retro effect, graphics applied directly on the steel tube by sandblast
- Colors: Polish Steel & BRG British Racing Green, Bronze hybrid, Panama Brown, Red Sprint, Great Blue Hole, Blue Eye, Green 13, Orange Jos, Yellow Tour, White Passoni, Pink Vale, Black Smoking, Bordeaux allegro, Ivory Pool
- Fork: Columbus Minimal, customized Passoni
- people who love comfort
- people who love steel
All KGS / Passoni Mirror custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.