KGS / Passoni Lightsteel Custom Bicycle
Please email or call to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation if you are considering the perfect fit custom bike.
The heavy duty frame in stainless steel. Weather resistant. Rigid, all the power goes to the rear wheel.
- Tubes: Steel Columbus XCr. Bottom bracket shell and dropouts in stainless steel 316, CNC machining
- Front triangle: : shaped tubes, top tube Ø 32 mm bi-oval, seat tube Ø 32 mm ovaled, oblique tube Ø 38 mm drop-profiled
- Rear triangle: round seat stays taper Ø 16 mm. Oval chain stays taper 28,5x18 mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell: stainless steel 316, CNC machined, Passoni engraved logo, BSA threading
- Steering tube: Ø 45 mm semi-integrated with welded covers, stainless steel 316 drawn seamless, integrated headset 1"1/8
- Dropouts: Passoni project, shell-shaped, stainless steel 316, CNC machined, Ergal replaceable hanger
- Seat post clamping device: Passoni customized clamp
- Finishing/Graphics: graphics in polished steel on sight. Painting of frame, to create contrast and brightness
- Color: Black Smoking, BRG British Racing Green, Bronze hybrid, Panama Brown, Red Sprint, Great Blue Hole, Blue Eye, Green 13, Orange Jos, Yellow
- Tour, White Passoni, Pink Vale, Bordeaux allegro, Ivory Pool
- Fork: Columbus Tusk Straight, customized Passoni
- people who love tradition and have a competitive spirit
- people who prefer a traditional geometry
All KGS / Passoni Lightsteel custom bicycles have unlimited options for finish and paint options. Email, call or Skype (kevingsaunders) us with your ideas and we can turn them into reality.
All KGS Custom Bicycles are designed around your true bicycle position. Our proprietary BalancePoint™ Positioning System is only available in San Antonio, in person. Once we know exactly where the saddle and handlebars are to be located, we draw the entire bicycle in CAD and the frame drawing is sent to Parlee for fabrication. When the frame is completed, we can then build the bike to the drawing and it is perfect.