KGS Custom Bicycles are aspirational. You have worked hard to get to the point in life where you can afford a bicycle like this. Others won't have one, others can't get one, but you can. Learn more about Exclusive, desirable, perfection»
"I never knew a bicycle could feel like this" - Spencer, Orthopedic Surgeon
KGS Bikes custom bicycles are to bikes what Bugatti is to automobiles. We are so exclusive that only 40 per year can be commissioned. In any industry, there is only one Best in Class, and the truly discriminating clients who seek the best come to Texas and have us design their bike or bikes for them.
The Ride of Your Life
Our bicycles don't look like production bikes. They don't feel like them either. You are unique, so we don't fit you to a bike, but we can find what position your body needs. Is it easy? No. Do you have to put forth effort to find it? Yes. Is it worth it? Absolutely.
Our clients are typically over 35, half are women, and all are discriminating and appreciate fine things. People aspire to be able to get the best, and our clients agree that our bicycles are the very best available in the world. If having something this nice intrigues you, contact us and let us show you how we can create a success story for you.
- News from the KGS Blog
- I get lots of letters of appreciation from folks who like the fact that I buck the status quo and think outside the box. Here is an email plus a testi... Read more about Testimonial from Jeff Etessam
- When people are introduced to KGS Custom Bicycles, they usually have a few things to say. One common thought is, “I had no idea that bikes like ... Read more about Why do KGS Custom Bicycles Look Different?
- I found a very interesting blog, Fitness Elements, which is run by Natalie Pyles. She wrote an article that really got my attention. She also writes m... Read more about The Phenomenon of Gender and Bicycling Performance
- I constantly am asked if I can help folks remotely with their bicycle setup.... Read more about Find your own Tri bike setup like a pro
- Since I added a post on the way to find your tri bike setup, I am now working on my program to help you define your road bike setup.... Read more about Find your Road Bike Setup like a Pro
- During the 2010 Winter Olympics I saw Apolo Anton Ohno capture a silver medal which puts him in some pretty good company with Bonnie Blair and Eric He... Read more about What I learned about bicycle positioning from a speed skater