KGS Custom Bicycles are aspirational. You have worked hard to get to the point in life where you can afford a bicycle like this. Others won't have one, others can't get one, but you can. Learn more about Exclusive, desirable, perfection»
"I never knew a bicycle could feel like this" - Spencer, Orthopedic Surgeon
KGS Bikes custom bicycles are to bikes what Bugatti is to automobiles. We are so exclusive that only 40 per year can be commissioned. In any industry, there is only one Best in Class, and the truly discriminating clients who seek the best come to Texas and have us design their bike or bikes for them.
The Ride of Your Life
Our bicycles don't look like production bikes. They don't feel like them either. You are unique, so we don't fit you to a bike, but we can find what position your body needs. Is it easy? No. Do you have to put forth effort to find it? Yes. Is it worth it? Absolutely.
Our clients are typically over 35, half are women, and all are discriminating and appreciate fine things. People aspire to be able to get the best, and our clients agree that our bicycles are the very best available in the world. If having something this nice intrigues you, contact us and let us show you how we can create a success story for you.
- News from the KGS Blog
- Profile.jpg Originally uploaded by KevinSaunders Lennard Zinn helped with the geometry on this beauty. It is Parlee’s first example of a big Z3.... Read more about Parlee Big Bike
- As you all know, I design custom bicycles. What goes without saying is, I can’t sell a custom bicycle to everyone! I also believe in Parlee as t... Read more about Parlee Z5 Press Release-Available Now Through KGS Bikes
- When riding the tandem on the 6:00 morning ride we discuss tons of techniques to deal with urban riding. One of the jobs of the stoker is to watch out... Read more about Look twice
- I constantly am asked if I can help folks remotely with their bicycle setup.... Read more about Find your own Tri bike setup like a pro
- Since I added a post on the way to find your tri bike setup, I am now working on my program to help you define your road bike setup.... Read more about Find your Road Bike Setup like a Pro
- During the 2010 Winter Olympics I saw Apolo Anton Ohno capture a silver medal which puts him in some pretty good company with Bonnie Blair and Eric He... Read more about What I learned about bicycle positioning from a speed skater